Vietnam destinations are named for Formula 1’s stands
In the effort of making Vietnam marked on the sports world map, yet keeping & promoting the traditional values of the country that rich in history, many names of Vietnam regions were put in Formula 1’s stands, replace the usual appellation.
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, has been remembered by its ancient historical construction, now tumble to become more noticeable as a festive destination where hold the global event, offer to locals & visitors the most expected global race & entertainment area. The Hanoi street circuit is the fourth street race after Monaco, Singapore and Azerbaijan, is part temporary, part pernament , features 23 turns with hope the layout will foster entertaining racing and exciting overtaking. “Longest stretch at 1.6km is expected to give racers reach the speed up to 335km/h” said Le Ngoc Chi, CEO of the Vietnam Grand Prix Corporation.
Cities from North to South of Vietnam are orderly named for stands according to each turn’s feature:
- Thang Long Stand – located at the starting grid, it is name after the former name of Ha Noi, implying the rise to move forward and constant development.
- Hai Phong Stand – located at the Turn 1, it is named after the important port city, industrial centre, the largest harbor of North of Vietnam. It is also the third biggest city of Vietnam, the second biggest city of North of Vietnam and one of 5 municipalities of Vietnam.
- Ha Long Stand – located at the Turn 2-3-4, it is named after Ha Long Bay, UNESCO World Heritage Site – one of the most attractive tourism destinations of Vietnam.
- Hue Matrix One Stand – located at the Turn 7-8, it is named after Hue, the Ancient Capital of Vietnam, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hue Matrix One Stand is sponsored by MIK Group promoting residence project The Matrix One with direct view to the Ha Noi Circuit.
- Da Nang Stand – located at Turn 10, it is named after the fourth biggest city of Vietnam – the economic center of Central Vietnam – well-known for the shining beaches, Ba Na Hills, Son Tra Peninsula, Ngu Hanh Son, etc. It is one of 5 municipalities in Vietnam.
- Nha Trang Stand – located at the Turn 11, it is named after the famous coastal city with beautiful beaches, diving zones and the popular island of Nha Trang Bay. Nha Trang is known as “The Pearl Sea of Vietnam”.
- Saigon Stand – located at Turn 12, it is named after the biggest city of Vietnam and the most important center of economics, culture, politics, education of Vietnam. Saigon is well-known for attractions like Ben Thanh Market, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, Independence Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon and the latest Landmark 81, the highest building of Vietnam and the second one of South East Asia.
- Can Tho Stand – located at Turn 13, it is named after the most modern and developed city of Mekong Delta. It is well-known for floating markets and fruitful fruit farm. Can Tho is one of five municipalities of Vietnam.
- Phu Quoc Stand – located at the Turn 22-23. It is named after the largest island of Vietnam, known as The Pearl Island thanks to picturesque beaches and landmarks such as Phu Quoc National Park, An Thoi Island, Truong Beach, Van Ninh fishermen village, Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc (the first and biggest Wildlife Park and Open Zoo of Vietnam).
After 8 month of constructing, the circuit and other section is about to shaped and estimated to be finished by March, 2020.
Purchasing Formula 1 VinFast Vietnam Grand Prix 2020 ticket comes with many exclusive benefits such as VinFast factory visit & vehicle experience is available at https://fayfay.com/en-us/f1. Travel agents or partners who would like to request for privileged packages & offer, please contact: email@example.com or (+84) 28 3939 7888