Guide Of $200 Da Nang Hoi An (호이안) 3D3N Trip
You are planning to have a holiday in Da Nang – Hoi An (호이안) within 3 days 3 nights, but these 2 destinations have too many places to visit. Fayfay.com will suggest you a schedule of eating – playing – exploring these 2 beautiful cities. You can refer to your trip!
Da Nang - Hoi An (호이안) Trip: Total Cost
Airport ticket (from Hanoi to Da Nang)
- Price: VND 1,420,000 (return ticket)
Rent the motorbike
- Price: VND 180,000 / 2 days.
- You will save your time and enjoy completely the trip when ride motorbike to explore Da Nang and Hoi An (호이안).
- Phone: 0342561924.
- There are a lot of hotels you can choose but the hotel cost in these places are not too expensive.
- Price: VND 400,000 / days
- Price: VND 85,000 / person
- Price: VND 550,000 / person
Ba Na Hills: VND 1,000,000 / person
Other private costs
Da Nang - Hoi An (호이안) Trip: Day 1
8.30 AM: Arrival in Da Nang Airport from Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi). Book a motorbike and ride it to the hotel in the Marble Mountain.
11.00 AM: Visit Love Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge (3 bridges are near each other)
12.30 AM: Enjoy Mi Quang (Quang Noodle)
- Address: Mi Quang Ong Ich Khiem – 441 Ong Ich Khiem, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 22:00
- Price range: VND 29.000 – 64.000
1.30 PM: Eat Thai Lien Sweet Soup. Then back to the hotel to take a short rest.
- Address: 189 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 22:00
- Price range: VND 10.000 – 33.000
3.00 PM: Go swimming at Non Nuoc beach near the hotel.
5.00 PM: Explore Bac My An market and special food here.
7.00 PM: Walk along the bridges and visit Helio night market.3
This is the end of the first day, come back to the hotel and prepare for the next day in Hoi An (호이안).
Da Nang - Hoi An (호이안) Trip: Day 2
5.30 AM: Get up early and come to Bay Mau Coconut Forest in Hoi An (호이안). You can call 070 4052265 to book the tour.
8.00 AM: Have breakfast in Hoi An (호이안) Ancient Town. Chicken rice is a must-try cuisine for tourists when coming to this old town.
- Address: Mrs Nga Rice chicken
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Price range: VND 40.000 – 100.000
9.00 AM: The best things to do in Hoi An (호이안) are that you can check-in many wonderful coffee shops that you can have the best moments here to share with your family and friends.
- Address: Faifo Coffee – 130 Tran Phu, Hoi An
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 22:00
- Price range: VND 25.000 – 55,000
10.30 AM: Visit the Japanese Covered Bridge. This is the symbol of the ancient town which is an iconic 1700s bridge with ornate details.
11.30 AM: Explore Phuc Kien Assembly Hall. If you are a fan of architecture, this place must be on your list of things to do in Hoi An (호이안)!
- Address: 46 Tran Phu Street, Quang Nam Province
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 17:00
2.00 PM: Vinpearl Nam Hoi An (호이안). There are a huge of activities for travelers to discover.
5:00 PM: Enjoy Cao Lau – the must-eat specialties in this old town.
- Address: Cao Lau Thanh – 26 Thai Phien, Hoi An
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 19:00
- Price range: VND 15.000 – 33,000
6.000 AM: Walk along Hoi An (호이안) night market to buy gifts for your family.
7.30 PM: A very popular activity is to light candles on colorful lanterns and let down on a river of Thu Bon.
9.00 PM: Back to the hotel. Finish the second day in Hoi An (호이안).
Da Nang - Hoi An Trip: Day 3
5.00 AM: Come back to Da Nang.
8.00 AM: From Da Nang moving to Ba Na Hills. The view here likes a masterpiece and you will be shocked by its beauty.
In this attraction, you should not wear high heels because you have to walk a lot.
6.00 PM: Discover Han Market end enjoy dinner here. You could also buy souvenirs and specialties for your beloved family members and friends.
7.30 PM: Eat Mrs. Ro Seafood
- Address: 118 Ly Tu Tan, Son Tra, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 22:00
- Price range: VND 50,000 – 120,000
This is the end of the Da Nang – Hoi An 3D3N trip within $200 budget. Let’s prepare for the trip right now!
Pin it now!