$100 For 3-Day-2-Night Trip in Hanoi
Hanoi capital is a famous destination in Vietnam. If you plan to travel to this wonderful capital during your trip in Vietnam, this article would be an essential guide for you to have a perfect trip. Let’s see what you can explore in Hanoi at $100!
Hanoi trip: Day 1
9h30 AM: Starting your trip in Noi Bai Airport, you can take bus number 86 going to the Hanoi Center with only VND 35,000 for a person. You can also take a taxi with VND 200,000 or use Private Transfer between Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) and Hanoi City Center that you can refer HERE.
10.30 AM: Book a hotel. There are a lot of hotels in the Old Quarter Town with a convenient location to visit in Hanoi.
- Address: 32A Dao Duy Tu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Price range: VND 450,000
- Location: Hanoi Atrium Hotel is located in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter, on Dao Duy Tu Street (about 45 minutes from Noi Bai International Airport). The hotel is a few minutes walk from Dong Xuan Market and Hoan Kiem Lake, from the hotel, you can be easily moved to Presidential Palace, Thang Long Water Puppet Theater, Opera House or walking around the streets to go shopping.
1.30 PM: After packing your luggage and resting after a long flight, it’s time to enjoy your first meal in Hanoi. In order to convenient to visit Hanoi. You should rent a motorbike with VND 160,000/day and VND 50,000 to refuel.
Pho is an ideal option for your lunch.
Address: Pho Thin, 13 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Opening hours: 06:00 – 20:30
Price range: 40,000đ – 60,000đ
2:00 PM: Visit the Temple of Literature.
- 7h30 – 17h30 (April 15th to October 15th)
- 8h00 – 17h00 (October 16th to April 14th)
Price range: VND 30,000 (Adult)
3.00 PM: Tran Quoc Pagoda. This pagoda closes at 16h00 that you should visit soon.
4.00 PM: Walk along West Lake and eat snacks.
6.00 PM Come back to the hotel and prepare for the night journey.
8.00 PM Enjoy Bun Cha Huong Lien – the Bun Cha shop that Obama visited and ate.
- Address: 24 Le Van Huu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 19:00
- Price range: VND 40,000 – 60,000
8.30 PM: Sip a cup of coffee at Vintage 1976 Cafe and immerse yourself into Hanoi at night.
- Address: 10 Doan Tran Nghiep, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 23:00
- Price range: VND 25,000 – 150,000
Explore more unique coffee shops in Hanoi HERE.
Finish the first wonderful day in Hanoi!
Hanoi trip: Day 2
8.00 AM: Get up early, enjoy the breakfast in the hotel and dress up to explore the next day in Hanoi.
9.00 AM: Walk along St. Joseph’s Cathedral and takes beautiful photos.
10.00 AM: Explore Uncle Ho’s Mausoleum and Uncle Ho’s Stilt house. You should wear a formal dress when coming here.
Note: Uncle Ho’s Mausoleum doesn’t open on Monday and Friday.
11.30 AM: Capture awesome photos in the One Pillar Pagoda
12.30 PM: Have lunch, come back to the hotel and take a short rest.
- Address: Ba Hoanh Steamed rice roll, 66 To Hien Thanh, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Opening hours: 06:00 – 20:00
Price range: VND 30,000 – 60,000
4.00 PM: Move to Hoan Kiem Lake, visit the Huc Bridge, Ngoc Son Temple.
5.30 PM: Walk around Hanoi Old Quarter, enjoy delicious and unique dishes. Drink coffee or beer and chill the Hanoi at night here.
And these are all activities in Hanoi in the second day!
Hanoi trip: Day 3
8.00 AM: What to eat in Hanoi in the last day in the morning? Banh goi is a great answer to your question.
- Address: 52 Ly Quoc Su, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Opening hours: 09:00 – 16:00
Price range: VND 7,000 – 17,000
Sip an egg coffee cup is the next fascinating activity! This is one of the must-try drink in Hanoi so you can easily find this beverage here.
- Address: 39 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 22:30
- Price range: VND 15,000 – 33,000
10.00 AM: Visit Dong Xuan Market and buy souvenirs for friends and family.
This is the end of the trip. Come back to the hotel and check-out. Moving to the Noi Bai airport and go home. You can take a bus but if you are late your flight, you can also take a taxi.
Hanoi is one of the best destinations when traveling to Vietnam. We hope these recommendations above, you can have a great 3 days 2 nights trip to this beautiful capital.
Looking for an online travel agent to suggest awesome ideas for your trip, carefully manage your itinerary, even it is a Honeymoon, Family Trip, Wedding, Wellness Retreat, Dive Trip, Conference or Corporate Incentives.
Pin it now!