Where To Taste The Authentic Vietnamese Coffee in Saigon
“If you haven’t tasted a cup of Vietnamese coffee, you haven’t been to Vietnam”. Truth told, Vietnamese coffee is among the most delicious drinks you can ever have. Are you wondering where to have the best coffee in Saigon? Check out our article and see for yourself!
1. Vietnamese Coffee: Cà phê Chiêu
Address: 126 Cao Thang, District 3, HCMC
An age-old coffee-house since 1969
The coffee-making style reminisces its old counterpart in Saigon from the previous century.
The coffee-house retains a nostalgic vibe and style of the old Saigon
2. Vietnamese Coffee: Cà phê Ông Lù - Bà Huề
Address: 193 Phung Hung, District 5, HCMC
- Known as one of the only coffee places in the city to have Vietnamese coffee, which preserves the traditional way of manually processing coffee beans into drinks.
- Coffee beans are placed inside a hollow steel container, which is rotated above the fire to embed the container fully in heat, roasting the beans to produce an aromatic batch of coffee for use.
- Owners of the shop cannot care less about people engaging to learn the technique of proper coffee-making, on the contrary, they want people to know how to make the best quality of Vietnamese traditional coffee.
3. Vietnamese Coffee: Cà phê Cheo Leo
Address: 109/36 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Ward 2, District 3, HCMC
Another racket coffee-making shop, which retains an old vibe of the coffee brewery.
The oldest coffee-shop in Saigon that has used clay pots for coffee since 1938
This family owned shop has a unique atmosphere and eclectic decorations as it hasn’t changed much since it first opened
The coffee taste is very different from the modern cafés but people of all ages love it.
4. Vietnamese Coffee: Red Door
Address:400/8 Le Van Sy, Ward 14, District 3, HCMC
Located in the center of the crowded Saigon, there is, however, a distinctly peaceful vibe, unlike other places.
The view here is fantastic to enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee.
Brewers here make coffee in a professionally and are very knowledgeable about types of coffee.
5. Vietnamese Coffee: Vietnam Coffee Republic
Address: 8a/7b2 Thai Van Lung, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC
Subtle and meticulously consistent from the design to coffee preparation
Customers from Korea and Japan really enjoy the taste of coffee here
In particular, there is a ready-made milk coffee bottle with a unique and lovely “Coffee Milk Ice” design.
6. Vietnamese Coffee: [A] Cafe
Address: 15 Huynh Khuong Ninh, District 1
Opens before 8 a.m
Resembles a miniature laboratory with lots of transparent coffee dispensers
Visitors can find the delicious Bay Ho bakery nearby, the perfect combination for a breakfast in this city.
7. Vietnamese Coffee: Cafe Saigon Retro
Address: 1st floor, 55 Tran Quoc Toan, District 3, HCMC
The cafe bears a simple rustic retro style, suitable for anyone wishing to enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee.
It is a place where Saigonese can relive their old years with age-old decorations here
In addition to delicious coffee, the restaurant also serves rice with a menu of familiar dishes for Saigon families..
8. Vietnamese Coffee: Cộng cà phê
Address:127-129 Bui Vien, District 1, HCMC; 336 Truong Sa, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC; 2 Mac Thi Buoi, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC; 93 Yersin, District 1, HCMC; 152 Cho Lon, District 6, HCMC; 274 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, HCMC
The decorations include the eye-catching blue, red and green-patterned cushions, old wooden tables and chairs, retro-style oil lamps
Cong coffee is a Vietnamese coffee brand with the style of the past time, recalling many memories for some and teaching others of days gone by.
Cong coffee is very famous in Hanoi, Saigon and some stores have opened in Korea.
8 Vietnamese Coffee: Trung Nguyên Legend
Address: 66 Le Loi, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC
Trung Nguyen is a coffee brand originating from Vietnam, which turned world famous, so needless to say, the aroma of coffee here is astounding.
The restaurant is luxurious, bright, suitable for business appointments or personal hangouts.
Looking for an online travel agent to suggest awesome ideas for your trip, carefully manage your itinerary, even it is a Leisure, Honeymoon, Family Trip, Wedding, Wellness Retreat, Dive Trip, Conference or Corporate Incentives.
Pin it now!