Things To Do In Nha Trang
Nha Trang is a well-known tourist destination attracting thousands of visitors every year. But not all of the customers know about things to do in Nha Trang. If you want to explore this city, let’s have a look at our detailed guide!
1) Things to do in Nha Trang: Finest white sand beaches
- Regarded as the gem of the East Sea, which makes visiting the seaside top your list of things to do in Nha Trang.
- Fabulous white sandy ocean + within walking distance to most hotels and resorts.
- A six-kilometer stretch of beautiful coastline with an abundance of marine life and vivid reefs.
2) Things to do in Nha Trang: Mud Baths
- Recommend: 100 Eggs Mud Bath Spa, Thac Ba Hot Springs Center, Galina Hotel & Spa.
- Mineral-rich clay in Nha Trang, which offers therapeutic and skin-healing benefits.
- Afterward, you should book a coffee massage or chocolate body wrap.
3) Things to do in Nha Trang: Sunbath
- It’s hard not falling in love with this always-sunny city.
- Temperatures in the 80’s year-round and almost no wind.
- Except for a few wet months. The weather is perfect for all kinds of vacations.
4) Things to do in Nha Trang: A unique culinary culture
- Among things to do in Nha Trang, eat its delectable seafood is a must.
- You can enjoy plenty of seafood dishes including giant prawns, pan-fried squid, grilled red snapper, seafood hot pots, and crab dishes.
- The city is particularly famous for its local fish sauce.
- Some must-try restaurants: Grilled spring rolls Vu Thanh An, Goi Ca Ha Ra, Bun cha ca in Xom Moi Market, etc.
5) Things to do in Nha Trang: Po Nagar Cham Towers
Best preserved pieces of Cham architecture in Vietnam.
This architecture site gives you a chance to immerse in the history during the period from the 7th to 12th centuries.
6) Things to do in Nha Trang: Experience scuba-diving
7) Things to do in Nha Trang: Hon Khoi Salt Field
A unique destination for your things do to in Nha Trang, best visited between the months of January and June.
A closer look at the salt manufacturing industry mostly carried out by local middle-aged women.
Amazing place for photographers: capture the great views of salt mountains and workers.
8) Things to do in Nha Trang: Adventurous recreational activities
Other than “traditional” things to do in Nha Trang like scuba-diving, the city also offers bungee jumping and fly board.
Bungee jumping: take a leap of faith by buying bungee jumping tickets in Vinpearl Land.
9) Things to do in Nha Trang: Art Tour
- Ideal experience for art-lovers with a flexible itinerary.
- A different way to explore the city and the region via art.
- Specific galleries will be recommended to you based on your favorite.
- Famous domestic and international artists with great achievements in career.
- Provided by FayFay and you can check it out here
10) Things to do in Nha Trang: Ba Ho Waterfalls
- Include three natural waterfalls, ending with a clear lake surrounded by a dense forest.
- Favorite spot for hiking, swimming, picnics, and fishing.
- A tranquil retreat from the typical things to do in Nha Trang.
All in all, if you have a chance to go to Nha Trang, you should try all ten things to do in Nha Trang above mentioned in order to understand more about Nha Trang in particular and Vietnam in general.
Looking for an online travel agent to suggest awesome ideas for your trip, carefully manage your itinerary, even it is a Leisure, Honeymoon, Family Trip, Wedding, Wellness Retreat, Dive Trip, Conference or Corporate Incentives.
Pin it now!