Best Places For Having Bun Cha Hanoi
Believe it or not, there is more to Vietnamese cuisines than just Pho or Banh Mi. If you want to taste the quintessence of Ha Noi’s food, why not have a look at Bun Cha Ha Noi? With its rice noodles, fresh herbs and fire-grilled porks, Bun Cha offers a deep, lingering sensation, which promises to whet your appetite! Check out our list of the best Bun Cha places and see for yourself!
1. Bun cha Hanoi: Huong Lien
- Address: 24 Le Van Huu street; Alley 59 Lang Ha Street.
Also known as “Bun cha Obama” in the community of Bun Cha Ha Noi by the locals since the Presidential visit in 2016.
Often crowded during lunch time (11am-1pm).
Tasty, big, thick pieces of meat.
We recommend the “Obama combo” if you have never tried bun cha.
2. Bun cha Hanoi: Dac Kim
- Address: No 1 Hang Manh Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Since there is a small area for eating, you may have to move to 2nd floor or sit on plastic chairs or on the pavement during peak time. But, its well worth it!
- Delicious meat and high quality fish sauce with garlic and onion make Bun Cha Hanoi is more delicious.
- Price: around $3 to 4, an incredible quality for a low cost.
3. Bun cha Hanoi: Tuyet
- Address: No 34 Hang Than, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
If you want to taste Bun Cha Ha Noi for its grilled pork, let’s opt for this humble place. Its cha is delicious and there is reliable quality of food and service.
Cha, rice noodle, and the herbs/ vegetables are well set in a small clean tray.
Sweet, soft, minced meat and tasty spring roll “nem”.rs
4. Bun cha Hanoi: 74 Hang Quat
- Well known among Bun Cha Ha Noi lovers as it has been around for 2 decades.
Cha has a dark color due to the sugar sauce, making the minced meat tastier.
You’ll have large servings and can try the delicious meatballs.
Reasonable price: at only 30.000 VND ( around $1.5) each set.
Open from 9.30am to 2pm but often very busy during peak hou
5. Bun cha Hanoi: Bach Mai
- Address: Alley 213 Bach Mai Street, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Special serving way: “delay” serving – you’ll have to wait for your meat to be perfectly prepared, but it is well worth the wait.
Meat is grilled on a bamboo stick.
Price: 40.000VND (around $2)
6. Bun cha Hanoi: Sinh Tu
- Address: 57 Nguyen Khuyen, Dong Da, Hanoi.
Its existence is a meaningful story of a Hanoian as its been owned and operated by the same people since the 1970s, making it among the top choices for people loving Bun Cha Ha Noi.
Tasty meat and well-made sauce are made from a secret formula passed down from older generations.
Open from 7am to 10pm.
7. Bun cha Hanoi: 23 Nguyen Bieu
- Address: 23 Nguyen Bieu Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Special meat rolled in banana leaves before being grilled.
Tasty meat with no sauce needed because the meat is well mixed with various spices made Bun Cha Hanoi.
Price: 30.000VND ($1,5)
8. Bun cha Hanoi vendor
- Address: at the crossroad of Nguyen Du and Ba Trieu street
An ordinary stall on the pavement, small area but crowded with local customers.
The oldest bun cha stall in Hanoi.
Special meat grilled with big bamboo sticks, the traditional Bun Cha Ha Noi.
9. Bun cha Hanoi: Ngo Sy Lien Market
- A small stall, only known by regular customers. Keep your eye open for it as you explore the market, it is a place you wont want to miss.
Meat is well mixed with the spices, grilled with “la lot”, a kind of herb.
Crowded during lunch time.
Price: around 30.000VND ($1.5)
10. Bun cha Hanoi: Hang Khoai
- Address: no 2 Hang Khoai, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Open all day from early morning to 3pm in the afternoon.
Price charged differently during the day due to various sizes of bun cha sets: 25.000VND in the morning, 30.000VND at noon and in the afternoon.
Coming these address we mentioned below to enjoy this yummy traditional Hanoi food – Bun Cha Hanoi! You will never feel disappointed to this Vietnam food in your Vietnam trip.
Looking for an online travel agent to suggest awesome ideas for your trip, carefully manage your itinerary, even it is a Leisure, Honeymoon, Family Trip, Wedding, Wellness Retreat, Dive Trip, Conference or Corporate Incentives.
Pin it now!