$100 For 2-day Hoi An (호이안) Trip With Family
Being an ancient city located in central of Vietnam and a UNESCO heritage site, travelers coming to Hoi An (호이안) will be strongly impressed by the clean streets, less traffic, the small and vivid-colored shops and distinctive features that are hardly found anywhere else in Vietnam. This is a must-see destination in Vietnam travel for all of the travelers to relax, unwind and explore, especially for the family trip.
Let us guide you through the most interesting part of Hoi An (호이안) trip within US$100 for 2 days and 1 night.
1. Discover Hoi An (호이안) by cycle
Hoi An (호이안) is a great destination for cycling beside walking to discover Hoi An (호이안). The weather here is very “cool” in the early morning and in the afternoon. If you have little children, they also offer bicycles that are designed with a child seat so that you can take the baby behind or hiring a mini bike for your baby to cycle with their parents.
Entrance fee: USD $5/ person/ time for exploring 5 of 21 destinations in the Hoi An (호이안) ancient town.
- Japanese Covered Bridge, Cẩm Phô Communal House, Minh Hương Communal, House of Tụy Tiên Đường, Quan Công Temple.
- Museums: Hoi An (호이안), Trade Ceramics, Sa Huynh Culture, Folk Culture.
- Old houses: Quan Thang, Đuc An, Phung Hung, Tran Family’s Chapel, Tan Ky, Nguyen Tuong Family’s Chapel.
- Chinese Assembly Halls: Trieu Chau, Quang Đong, Phuc Kien
- Xu Đang Trong and traditional arts performance,
- Ancient tombs of Japanese traders: Mr.Gu Sokukun, Mr. Tani Yajirobei, Mr. Banjiro
Bike rental fee: VND 30.000 – 50.000/ person/ day
2. Having a day to be farmer family at Hoi An (호이안) Tra Que Village
Travelers are fancy with this service which is currently attracting many families with little kids participating because the children are not ‘touched’ to trees, soil, buffaloes, cows, chickens, and ducks, which is only seen on books or television. You can take your kids to Tra Que Vegetable Village near Cua Dai Beach, Hoi An (호이안) City, where you and your children can plant vegetable together, take care of flowers or learn about the world of herbs.
The entrance fee is VND 10.000/ person/ time
With a rented bicycle costing about VND 30.000 – 50.000 per day per bike, you can ride around and discover the surprise lies within the streets to deepest alleys in ancient town, along Hoai river or rice fields in the further village such as Cam Kim. And the whole family can have a small picnic under the tree’s shadow near the field.
3. Hoi An (호이안) Local Food Experience
When it comes to things to do in Hoi An (호이안), one of the most favorite activities loved by a large number of travelers are enjoying the local cuisine. The regional cuisine around Hoi An (호이안) is delicious, unique and various.
Suggested list of local stalls:
- Chicken Rice Dish Ba Nga: 8 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoi An (호이안) (~USD 1,7 – 2/ dish)
- Cao Lau: 687 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An (호이안) (~USD $1,5/ dish)
- Mi Quang: 6A Truong Minh Luong, Hoi An (호이안) (~USD $1,3/ dish)
4. Enjoy the Hoi An (호이안) at night
A very favorite activity for children is to light candles on colorful lanterns and let down on a river of Thu Bon.
5. Tip to travel to Hoi An (호이안)
Because there is no airport here, the best option is to depart from Da Nang Airport and then grab a taxi to Hoi An (호이안). Normally, the taxi fee from the airport to Hoi An (호이안) is about USD $15 – 20.
Private Transfer for Hoi An (호이안) City from Da Nang: HERE
Hoi An (호이안) ancient town is the must-visit destination in Vietnam for travelers who love the lantern street, the warm atmosphere also the antique architecture. We hope these reviews help you to have a more convenient trip to Vietnam.
Looking for an online travel agent to suggest awesome ideas for your trip, carefully manage your itinerary, even it is a Honeymoon, Family Trip, Wedding, Wellness Retreat, Dive Trip, Conference or Corporate Incentives.
Pin it now!